Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Remembering

Sometimes it can be so easy to forget things. Like forgetting that life is meant to be enjoyed and lived to the fullest, so this week my goal has been to intentionally laugh more...oh and to take my lunch breaks. It can be easy to forget that we are all humans, all tainted by this humanness, but in this season we are to remember that He came to this world to cover that. So this week I am trying to remember to love my brothers and my sisters, to know that some of them have not seen His truth, that in not loving them I am only sending them deeper into the darkness and lies. I want to remember these simple things.

Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.
-Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment